Branding & Rebranding
Branding is the unity of the visual communication of your business. At BURIBA gamified branding agency, we provide you a full branding package to maximize your business reputation, PR opportunities and sales potential. Some numbers you must know before we start working on your branding: Brand consistency can increase revenue by 20%. 85% of […]
Branding is the unity of the visual communication of your business. At BURIBA gamified branding agency, we provide you a full branding package to maximize your business reputation, PR opportunities and sales potential.
Some numbers you must know before we start working on your branding:
- Brand consistency can increase revenue by 20%.
- 85% of companies have brand guidelines.
- 88% of consumers say authenticity is important when deciding what brands they like and support.
- Using a signature color can increase brand recognition by 80%. The top 3 colors used by companies are blue, red and grey.
- It takes only 0,05 seconds for people to form an opinion about your website.
- 80% of male and 76% of female customers purchase products from brands they know.
- Branded content is more effective than pre-roll ads.
What are the elements of branding?
Business name, mission statement and company values: giving a name to your business is the first step of branding. Then having a summary of your activity in one straightforward, short sentence is also one of the key elements of a successful and clear communication with your target audience. Slogan, mission, company values are important factors of the design process of your logo and website.
Logo: this is the face of your company; this is the first impression of your business identity.
Website: This is where the customers make a conclusion about your competence, reliability, success rate, and pricing. This is what primarily differentiates you from the competitors. Here the design comes together with your story therefore a tone and the amount of the copy of your website are significant pillars of your online story-telling, self-PR. Furthermore, the functionality of your website is also highly important as the user journey and experience will lead to conclusions about the quality of your services and products.
Presentation: Whenever you introduce your services or products or send out a price offer to a potential new client or investor, your presentation should speak the same design language like your website. We design topic slides, variable backgrounds, text boxes, charts, and images placeholders for ppt and word documents too.
Social media posts: Your LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook page is your social media website where your brand should be recognizable for the first sight. We design unique posts as well as we create template backgrounds that you can customize for later use.
Business cards: Have a business card that your potential client will remember and gladly put to his pocket or briefcase. The design includes choosing the right paper, lamination, adding extra fabric and adapting other printing solutions and gamifications besides executing the brand identity on the visual.
Email signatures: today business communication happens mainly in emails therefore it’s important to highlight your contact details in a branded way. At the end of your email we create a branded signature which includes the logo, your and your company’s most important contact details from emails to social media channels. A good signature includes texts, images and even gifs if you aim to show off with a dynamic logo animation.
Additional assets: whatever you create – video, mobile app, rollup or just a corporate gift – be consistent and use your brand identity on digital and print materials too.
Brand book: the branding guidelines guarantee the use the brand strategy in a consistent way including the use of the right colours, fonts, logo versions and slogans. Basically, it’s the do’s and don’ts on how you can visually represent your company. Having a brand book will help you keep your identity online and offline, now and in the future too.
As you can see, your visual identity grabs your potential customers’ attention and by having a good branding we can convert the first-time visitors to buyers and lifetime customers. At BURIBA gamified branding agency, you can choose a full branding package or select only those branding services you need for your company at the moment.
Rebranding is a marketing strategy to renew and reposition your existing business. Due to the continuous change of design trends, technical solutions and innovations, competitors and other market factors, rebranding is recommended in every 5 years and it should include all the above mentioned services. According to our experiences, website rebranding can cause immediate positive results in lead generation, sales and time that your customers spend on your website.
It is important and common to rebrand you company. You are not alone with the intention to rebrand your business. Check the statistics:
- 74% of the S&P 100 companies have rebranded their business in the first five years.
- On average, companies spend 5-10% of their annual marketing budget on rebranding.
When do we recommend rebranding at BURIBA gamified branding agency?
- Your brand doesn’t communicate what you do.
- Your brand isn’t aligned with your actions.
- You need to overcome a poor reputation.
- You’re focused on the wrong audience.
- You need to adjust to new technology or disruptions in your industry.
- You’re invisible or forgettable by having a generic brand.
What are the benefits of rebranding for your company?
- You can appeal to a new target audience and make a stronger bond with your existing customers.
- You can improve your Google ranking.
- You can compete with new, cutting edge companies.
- You can attract top-tier clients and employees.
- You can improve brand awareness and loyalty which will increase your income.
If you ask BURIBA gamified branding agency, rebranding may be the key to getting your business back on track. It can save your business, raise your income, help you stand out, and build a stronger bond with your customers.
Contact us for a price offer and let’s think together about the future of your brand.